Foundations Of Health Virtual Retreat
AN ONLINE VIRTUAL RETREAT
WITH JOHN EL-MOKADEM AND KAREN DI MARCO
NEXT COURSE: TBC
Is Your Life Feeling Limited By A Chronic Health Condition?
Maybe you’ve been struggling with:
– Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (or M.E – Myalgic Encephelomyelitis)
– Chronic Lyme
– Chronic Pain,
– Anxiety and depression
Are You Losing Hope That You’ll Ever Get Your Life Back?
Ready To Find Your Healing Zone?
The Foundations of Health programme offers a new foundation for exploring healing from chronic conditions like Anxiety, Depression, CFS/ME, Lyme, Fibromyalgia, Migraines & Chronic Pain.
Our highly experienced team includes John El-Mokadem a Master Transformative Coach with 14 years experience in the field of training and coaching and Karen DiMarco a nurse and Transformative Coach with 20 years of experience in medical and training functions.
Both Karen and John overcame their own challenges with CFS and the Foundations of Health programme was developed following their research work (in the process of submission for publication) and one to one work with other sufferers of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), fibromyalgia, anxiety, depression, chronic lyme and pain.
Our approach teaches clients about a new way of seeing illness and life that allows them to settle back down into a space where they are less stressed. According to a respected neurologist:
“…any treatment which reduces the stress response will improve chronic fatigue syndrome and many other conditions” (Professor Leslie J Findley, MD, MRCS, DRCOG, DCH, FRCP (Consultant Neurologist with Barking, Havering and Redbridge NHS Trust), speaking on BBC Radio 4 in 2007)
By helping clients settle into a deeper space of wellbeing it can help them to connect to a place where their nervous system enters a natural healing zone.
What will be covered?
Over the course of the retreat, we will be exploring a number of topics that will be supported by audio/video resources that can be referred to after the training. Although each group will bring different questions to explore, there are always a number of topics that form key parts of the learning.
– The link between the mind and body and how living in stressful thinking can create very real physical symptoms
– Being settled down – why we don’t need to eliminate symptoms to have wellbeing and why understanding that allows the body to settle down.
– Understanding tiredness and why trying too hard to get more sleep can actually be counter-productive and contribute to fatigue and energy depletion.
– Recalibrating what “normal” is for human beings, and remembering how natural healing really is.
– Why striving and struggling is optional in life, and why letting it go does not mean that we won’t be successful in life or in our healing journey.
Foundations Of Health Online Retreat
- Virtual Online Retreat
- Attend from the comfort of your own home using a laptop and webcam or tablet device
- 5 x Half days across 21st to 25th January. (3pm – 730pm UK, 10am – 230pm Eastern, 7am-1130am Pacific each day)
- Teaching Videos and retreat recordings to refer to after the course – (available for 2 months after the course).
- 2 Follow up Coaching Calls, 2 and 4 weeks later.
- Pricing: £625 for non EU citizens, £625+VAT (£750) for those in EU. Please contact us for payment plans.
Is This A Cure?
How does it work?
Each day will be split into 2 segments with 2 break periods. Each break will be around 30-45 minutes long to allow adequate time for comfort breaks or rests for those that need them.
Are payment plans available?
Wondering if this is for you, or got another query? Please free free to book in a call using the system below or use the contact form to send us a question:
Don’t just take it from us, let our clients do the talking!